Poha Of Madhya Pradesh :-
Hello friends, I think you all have heard of the famous Poha of Madhya Pradesh, but don't know the recipe of making it. In some parts of India it is not available even at restaurants & in some parts it is very costly. No tension, today i will share it's recipe with all of you.
I think it is the most simple & time saving recipe as well as it is very tasty
& is liked everywhere.So, now don't wait, just get ready to make Famous Poha of M.P. Just follow the below steps and serve hot and tasty Poha.
- Soaked Poha - 500 grams.
- Oil - 1 tablespoon.
- Cumin Seeds ( Jeera ) - 1 teaspoon.
- Mustard Seeds ( Rai ) - 1 teaspoon.
- Saunf - 1 teaspoon.
- Mixed Chopped Vegetables ( Onion, Cauliflower, Green Peas, Potato etc.)
- Salt - According To Taste.
- Turmeric ( Haldi ) - 1/4th teaspoon .
- Sugar - 2 tablespoon.
- Mango Powder - 1/2 tablespoon.
- Sev mixture - According to taste.
- Pomegranate, Coriander, Grapes, Poha Masala, Lemon Juice For Garnishing.
1.) Add all the spices to the soaked poha along with sugar & mango powder.
2.) Heat oil in a pan & add mustard seeds, saunf, cumin seeds in the oil.
3.) Now, add all the vegetables & fry until they are cooked well.
4.) Now add 1/4th teaspoon salt to the cooked vegetables.
5.) Now, add the ready soaked poha in the pan.
6.) Mix well & let it cook for 5 minutes.
Dish out & your poha is ready to be served. Add Sev mixture and garnish with Pomegranate, Coriander, Grapes & Poha Masala. Add lemon juice and eat it hot. So, your Tasty & Delicious Famous Poha of M.P. is ready to eat. Eat it hot for more taste. For further queries comment below. Keep Visiting. Enjoy.