Maggi Stuffed Burger :-Hi friends! I am here with a new recipe of maggi. Till now you might have eaten many types of burgers. But you ever heard of a Maggi Stuffed Burger?? No? Okay, i will tell you what it is and how to make it.
Most of you like maggi and burger both but it's combination would be great.
So don't wait just follow the below steps and make your own Maggi Stuffed Burger.
- Prepared maggi. (any type of maggi like simple boiled maggi, Punjabi tadka maggi etc.)
- 1 hamburger bun.
- 2 tablespoon Tomato ketchup.
- 1 tablespoon Green chatni.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Coriander for garnishing.
- Firstly, take a hamburger bun.
- Open it from middle and apply tomato ketchup & green chatni on it.
- Put prepared maggi on it.
- Close the bun.
- Apply butter on both side of bun.
- Put the burger in the microwave oven on 160 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Take out the burger from the microwave.
- Cut the burger into 2 pieces.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
- Serve with ketchup & green chatni.
So, your burger stuffed with maggi is ready to eat. You can also add cheese before putting it in the microwave if you want. Keep visiting for such unique, tasty & delicious recipes. Enjoy.