Spring Rolls :-
Hello friends! today i am going to tell you the recipe for making Spring Rolls. It is one of the most famous dishes that is liked in every country.
I think all of you also like Spring Rolls but don't know it's recipe.
Whenever you want to eat it you have to go to the restaurants and pay heavily on it. Don't worry I am here to tell you the recipe. So don't wait
get ready to prepare your Veg. Spring Rolls.
- 250 gram flour (Maida)
- Little Salt
- Water to make batter
- 2- 3 Carrots (Grated).
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste.
- 100 gram Finely Chopped Cabbage.
- 50 grams Mushrooms (Chopped).
- 75 grams Sprouted Beans.
- 3 Green Chilies (Chopped).
- Salt according to taste.
- 2 tablespoon Soya Sauce.
- 1/2 tablespoon White Pepper Powder.
- Take flour in a bowl and add salt and water and make a smooth batter.
- Heat little oil in a flat non-stick pan and add enough batter so that it covers the base of the pan.
- Cook both sides of the pancake till golden. Repeat the same till whole batter is utilized.
- To make the filling heat 2-3 tablespoon oil in a pan, add ginger garlic paste and mushrooms, stir fry for 10-15 seconds.
- Then add carrots, cabbage, Onion & garlic & cook tossing the vegetables until they are crispy.
- Add the bean sprouts, salt, pepper and soya sauce, cook stirring for 2 minutes. Set aside the filling to cool.
- To make the spring rolls place 2-3 tablespoon of the filling in the center of each pancake.
- Fold in the sides and form a tight roll, sealing the edge with a little flour and water paste.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden.
- You can also bake it in microwave oven on 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes
- Serve the vegetarian spring roll hot with tomato ketchup.