Chana Masala :-
Hello friends, as you all know that Chana Masala is a very famous dish eaten with both chapatis & rice. You all like it but don't know how to prepare it at home. Then you are at the right place.
You will get the best & easiest recipe of Chana Masala here. What
you have to do is just follow the steps of how to make Chana Masala & just eat it hot with chapatis or rice.
- Kabuli Chana - 1 cup (soaked in water overnight).
- Ginger - 2 teaspoon grated.
- Garlic - 2 teaspoon grated.
- Onion - 1 cup chopped.
- Tomato - 1 cup chopped.
- Green Chillies - 2 sliced.
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Coriander Powder - 1 tablespoon.
- Cumin Powder - 1 tablespoon.
- Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Garama Masala Powder - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Coriander Leaves - 2 tablespoon.
- Vegetable Oil - 2 tablespoon.
- Salt according to taste.
Recipe of Chana Masala :-
1.) Cook the kabuli chana in water until they are soft.
2.) Heat oil in a pan & fry onion till they become pink.
3.) Add Garlic & ginger & fry for 2 minutes.
4.) Now add tomatoes, green chillies, turmeric, coriander & cumin powder & cook for 5 minutes.
5.) Now add the cooked kabuli chana & 2-3 cups water, salt & half of the coriander leaves.
6.) Cook until the water is absorbed.
7.) Now, add garam masala in the Chana Masala.
8.) Serve hot, Garnish with coriander leaves, garam masala & butter.
So, you have prepared hot & tasty Chana Masala. Serve hot. Eat it with chapatis or hot rice. For further queries just comment below. Keep visiting. Enjoy.