Today, I am going to tell you the recipe of Schezwan Vegetable Noodles. It is a typical Chinese recipe which is made up with the help of Schezwan Sauce & various other ingredients. So just have a look at the below written Recipe Of Schezwan Vegetable Noodles & try it at
- 1 packet noodles (boiled, drained in cold water and tossed in 2 tsps oil).
- 1/4 cup spring onions, finely chopped.
- 2 cups Vegetables chopped in Julienne (beans, carrots, cabbage and capsicum).
- 1 tsp soy sauce.
- 1-2 tbsp Schezwan sauce. (Click On The Link To See The Recipe Of Schezwan Sauce).
- 1/2 tsp Sugar.
- 1/2 tsp Pepper powder.
- Salt as required.
- 1-2 tbsp Sesame oil or peanut oil.
- 12 Soaked dry red chilies.
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 12 garlic cloves.
- 1-2 tbsp red chilli sauce.
- 3 tsps vinegar.
- 1 tbsp oil.
1.) Grind Soaked red chillies, Ginger & Garlic & form a paste.
2.) Heat oil in a pan, add the paste and saute for 4 mts.
3.) Add red chilli sauce and saute for another 2 mts.
4.) Add soy sauce, sugar, salt and 3-4 tbsps water. Cook for a minute.
5.) Add vinegar and cook for a few secs and turn off heat.
6.) Cool and refrigerate. Its can be stored for few weeks & used whenever required.
7.) Heat a pan with sesame oil till, add the spring onions and stir fry for 1 minute on high.
8.) Add the rest of the vegetables and toss them on high heat for 4 mts.
9.) Add salt, pepper powder and sugar and mix well.
10.) Add Schewan sauce and mix.
11.) Add the drained noodles and combine well.
12.) Toss the noodles and vegetables on high heat for a few secs.
13.) Turn off heat.
Your Schezwan Vegetable Noodles is Ready to serve. Garnish with chopped spring onion greens and serve hot. If you want to give a sweet touch you can also add ketchup. If you face any kind of difficulty in making it just comment below. Keep visiting & Enjoy.