Well friends after getting a great response on my previous Maggi recipe Maggi Punjabi Tadka I have decided to post some more delicious recipes of Maggi. So Today i am gonna share the recipe of Shahi Maggi Bhel. So just have a look on the below written recipe
of Maggi & try it at your home.
- Maggi noodles - 1 packet.
- Chopped Onion - 1.
- Chopped Tomato - 1.
- Chopped boiled potato - 1.
- Roasted peanuts - 2 tablespoon.
- Manchurian Balls - 6-7. (To read the recipe of Manchurian balls you can read our recipe of Manchurian by clicking the below link :
- Spring Onion - 2 tablespoon.
- Carrot - 1 tablespoon.
- Tomato Ketchup - 2 tablespoon (You can adjust the quantity as per your taste).
- Soy Sauce - 1 teaspoon.
- Chilly sauce - 1 teaspoon (You can adjust the quantity as per your taste).
- Coriander - 1 tablespoon.
- Salt - according to your taste.
- Maggi Masala - 1 packet.
- Oil - for deep frying.
1.) Firstly boil the Maggi noodles in salted water & once boiled drain the extra water.
2.) Now heat oil in a pan & deep fry the boiled noodles & fry until golden brown.
3.) Now remove them onto a tissue paper & let the extra oil come on the tissue paper.
5.) Now add salt, ketchup, chilly sauce & soy sauce in the veggies & cook for 2 minutes.
6.) Now add Maggi Masala in the veggies & mix them well.
7.) Finally add the fried Maggi Noodles & add chopped coriander.
Your Shahi Maggi Bhel is ready to serve. Serve it with ketchup or tamarind chutney. Garnish it with chopped spring onions & coriander. So as you also know the recipe of Shahi Maggi Bhel, so just try it at your kitchen & Have fun. If you liked this recipe don't forget to share this recipe with your friends. Keep visiting for such delicious recipe & have fun.