Hello friends, today i am sharing an Indo-Chinese recipe with all of you. It's a typical Indian recipe with a Chinese twist. It is a very easy but delicious recipe. So just have a look at the recipe & try it at your
**For the recipe of Manchurian balls Click on the link of Manchurian balls.**
- Cooked Basmati Rice - 1 bowl.
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Salt - as per your taste.
- Manchurian balls - as per your taste. (4-5 would be enough) (**Recipe of Manchurian Balls**)
- Mixed vegetables (Red yellow & green Bell peppers, Sweet corn, Onion, Baby corns etc.) - 1/2
- Cumin seeds - 1 tblsp.
- Curry Leaves - 8-10.
- Vinegar - 1 teaspoon.
- Ghee or butter - 1 tblsp.
- Oil - for frying.
1.) Take oil in a vessel & deep fry all the vegetables until they becomes crispy.
2.) Now take a pan & add butter or ghee to it.
3.) Now add the cumin seeds & curry leaves.
4.) Now add the fried vegetables to the pan along with Manchurian balls.
5.) Then add salt, turmeric powder & vinegar & mix well.
6.) Finally add the Cooked basmati rice.
7.) Mix well the rice & vegetables & cook for 5 minutes.
Your Indo-Chinese Pulav is ready to serve. It tastes very delicious without any accompaniment still if you need serve it with any of your favorite Chutney or pickle. Garnish with chopped coriander. Now make this recipe with all of your friends. Keep visiting & enjoy.